Friday, October 3, 2014

just a touch of panic

I wouldn't let Vesper play with my phone today. I got a smartphone back in July, and she loves it, despite me being adamant that it is NOT A TOY, and GIVE THAT BACK, PLEASE.

Last week, I did let her play with it while we were at the doctor. I thought it was locked, but upon leaving the appointment, I got a text from Lane, asking if I actually wanted to chat with her, or if my purse/butt/daughter had placed the two calls.



Apparently, having one's cervix checked is an absolute gas. More likely: I make jokes when I feel awkward. As of the appointment today (where she did NOT have my phone), I am barely dilated at 37 weeks. I've been telling folks that I want to reach 38 weeks (that's this coming Thursday), then we can all start praying for deliverance. Because delivery = deliverance. Join me, won't you?

2 comments:

Momica said...

I'm feeling what you're laying down. I'm on your side! L E T "S G O- let's go- you can do it -let's go! Yeah yeah

gailzee said...

This is gonna be awesome!!! I will of course pray for you!