Wednesday, January 2, 2008

charming

  • Mangoes, now that I know you slice them, THEN peel them. Makes all the difference in the world.
  • The friend who left breathless, urgent messages on my phone using coded words and locations about the mission she was on: returning my spackle.
  • Blake, discovering the toys I'm ridding us of and deciding that they are, in fact, HIS FAVORITE TOYS IN ALL THE WORLD.
  • Blake, telling me he needs another kiki (blanket), and, when I've handed him one, smelling it and handing it back to ask for a green one. Clearly, the one I gave him smelled blue. Also, he is crazy.
  • Being home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think trying new things is charming :)


aubyn

Addie said...

I also think owning a humidifier is charming.

Anonymous said...

Slice, then peel?? Brilliant!