Thursday, February 18, 2010

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

We closed on Tuesday, my birthday, but I didn't want to post anything until I saw the money land in our account with my own two eyes. Just logged in and saw the money with my own two eyes.

We are officially free of the Spokane house. PRAISE GOD!

Let me say that again:

Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, we are free at last!!!

Ok, so to use that phrase for something so small is a bit sacrosanct, but it's how I feel to the letter. Thank you for all your prayers and loving encouragement, even when the encouragement was "At least you don't have to foreclose." I needed every bit. The help with painting and cleaning and remodeling and sheetrocking and rewiring and garbage-removing and prayers and and and...

My friends and family bless me to my toes. Rob's friends and family too. And thankfully, all those friends and family are mixed up together so I can't tell where one ends and another begins. How fortunate are we?!

5 comments:

Momica said...

Oh happy day, we are as elated as you!!!! It takes a village to come together to be the hands and feet of Christ. We are glad we were a part of the adventure. And, we say thanks too for all the many hours people gave to make the house a home. Yahoo!

Rebecca said...

It's not small to you and your family! This is very exciting. Praise God! whoo hoo

Grammie Perrine said...

Sooo happy for you all. Happy Birthday, Addie!

Gailzee said...

It is no small feat to make a house payment on one house much less two houses in this economy! I applaud everyone's efforts! I would even think God, Himself might have a sip of wine to celebrate with you guys! This will be a 30th Birthday to remember! Love you!

kfuhrman said...

That's awesome...so happy for you!