Wednesday, January 30, 2008

purpose

I've finally found a job I love. I LOVE IT. And it's hard because we're in a growth spurt, and a lot is being asked, and I hate to disappoint. I may say that "I can only be SO amazing," but I really want to be amazing all the way while doing everything all the time. While wearing makeup.

That said, I know that this too shall pass (and it's not that bad, it's just taking up too much of my time), and this line from dooce felt all too true:

That book comes out, oh, I don't have any idea. Later this year? I guess I have to finish writing it first, and I didn't know this, but the hardest part about writing a book is ALL THOSE WORDS. The easiest part is ALL THAT DRINKING.

I may not be writing a book, but I've recently edited one and am in the throes of proofing it...while juggling a few other balls. Ok, one thousand other balls. The good news is that I kick ass at this. The bad news is that I am tired and haven't watched a movie in over a week and a half. That's just wrong. When will I ever catch up on my drinking?

No comments: