Monday, January 21, 2008

SLC

We are here, we are tired, and I'm going to go shower. Drive was good, it was -29F in West Yellowstone (-20F in Bozeman!), and I've spoken to Blake - Grammie G is spoiling him exactly like she should. Have I mentioned yet how much I appreciate her willingness to take him on for an entire week? SO MUCH. I've only given her one requirement: if she gets us a puppy, she has to potty train Blake. She's not indicated that a puppy was on the horizon, but YOU NEVER KNOW.

Also, I love Ryan and Stephanie beyond words. We had a great time in the car, they complimented my music selection ("Baby Got Back" was followed by "Come Ye Sinners" was followed by "Gold Digger" - the unedited version), and we talked and laughed and were silly. They are some of my favorite people, and I get to hang out with them for a whole week!

I hope we all still like each other by Sunday.

No comments: