Monday, July 28, 2008

i'm getting there...

Here's some of the rundown that I plan to post about more descriptively later:
  • Lane & Bing got married! It was a super-small, intimate wedding at my folks' house, and it couldn't have been lovelier. I got the whole thing on video, there were tons of cameras, and better stories and photos to follow. Those of you concerned for MY heart did a good job praying, because MY heart wasn't an issue at all. I couldn't be happier for my sweet sister and the good man that she wed.
  • My car got hailed on last week. Big time - I lost a piece of trim and the hood looks like someone took a ball-peen hammer to it.
  • I am (over) insured with a low deductible, which took a lot of the sting out of having my car all dinged up.
  • Blake loves to swim.
  • I had to cancel a much-anticipated camping trip with my folks.
  • I have my dress fitting tomorrow morning for the alterations to my wedding gown.
  • Gooseberries are bitter no matter what you add to them.
  • The women in my family are exceptionally fertile. Seriously, don't stand too close, or we'll have you in for child support for the next eighteen years.
  • Molly really likes corn.
  • Blake is almost completely potty-trained.
Heard at my home tonight:
"What would you like for dinner, because we're going to the park for a picnic...and you need to put your clothes back on."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loves swimming and nearly potty trained...wowsers!