Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sweet pea and braces

Ellese Tondre and Blakester, pre-fun run. It was Ellese's birthday, and she was very popular in her princess hat!

Jodi & Jenna, Keli & Jonah, in the crush of folks. I think there were over 1000 kids (that DOESN'T include parents)!

The crush of folks, on the move. Zach had Ellese and Blake run the whole thing - 1 km - and by the time we caught up, they were RED little tow-heads.

Waiting for the Sweet Pea parade to begin. I think he's tickling her.

Me, post braces. Self portraits are tricky...

Blake and I made French toast the other morning, and he was very excited about eating it.

He made me a cake.


I think this video is funny, even if it's not particularly flattering... but hey - that keeps me humble! Meg was trying out the video on her camera. The back story is that my son gave me a fit just prior to this, hence the cancer-stick (from a pack I've had for over a year!), and my mother had me iron a HUGE tablecloth the day before. Let me know if the rest isn't self-explanatory, or if it's too shrill to understand.

I didn't realize my voice could crack glass. That's cool.

2 comments:

Joy Joy said...

Ad-
There's only one word to describe your self portrait sans braces . . . FabuLous!

Love ya!
Joy

maow said...

Congratulations on losing the braces! From personal experience - wear your retainers! I have a feeling it be easier for you, as you've seen the amount the fixing has cost. And, of course, you're all grown up and responsible and stuff :)