Sunday, May 3, 2009

that's what they said

L: (while I was holding her) What's on your feeders?
A: My what?
L: (patting my tatas) Feeders.
A: Oh. My feeders are... (trailing off while trying to think of something appropriate for my friends' - her parents - sake)
L: Big?
A: YES. My feeders are big.

I love two-year-olds. Rob has also decided that "feeders" is his new favorite word.

*****
A: I'm getting caught up on about six blog posts. I'm going to meter them out over the next few days.
R: I married a nerd.
A: SO DID I.

*****
Our pastor's response to our "dress code" for the wedding:
B: I can wear jeans to the wedding? WOOOOOOHOOOOO! Now I'm REALLY excited!

*****
R: You drew a picture of a polar bear following menstrual blood.
A: Wait... WHAT?!!!
R: They did a study. Polar bears are the only bears drawn to...
A: (interrupting) That's enough. I've heard enough. Who are "they" and what kind of bet did they lose?!

*****
C: I've never had edible underwear. What's it, like a Fruit Roll-Up?
R: Yeah, but it's not as moist.

3 comments:

Lindsey K said...

wow feeders...love it! Also I feel like I haven't seen you for soooo long! I really don't have anything great or funny to say but I just wanted you to know that I am still here and love you tons!

Catherine said...

I need to start thinking twice when I talk about things in your presence at Bunco. You would think by now I would know better!

Rob Bedford said...

And she wonders why I don't talk as much as she does!