Friday, July 3, 2009

five

I worked over fourteen hours today. I smell really, really bad, but the Haagen-Dazs doesn't care.

It's called five: mint. I recommend it highly.

Of note, the paint colors I can identify (and track what's where) in the house are as follows:
Fireside: red, in the front bedroom
Cozy Cottage: cream, in the front bedroom
Powdered Snow: white, ceiling color in front bedroom and bathroom
Stone Fence: slate, in the second bedroom and bathroom
Almond Cream: trim in four rooms
City Lights: trim in other rooms, plus original wall color in the kitchen/dining/laundry
Nutty Beige: warm brown, in the living room

I hope to be done with these colors in about twelve more hours. I sleep in Bozeman Friday night, then off to Billings, unfortunately without Rob.

I will probably have to comfort myself with five: brown sugar.

1 comment:

Jess and Eric said...

what, no disney colors?? obviously bethany didn't have a say in this paint job...