Thursday, September 17, 2009

disciplining douchebag

I am glad you wrote the IPR article and that you guys posted the nicely edited and silkily narrated video too. Why? Because it reminded me that I had a dream a few weeks ago about the IPR course we attended in June. It was not so remarkable. It basically mirrored our shared experience, except for one thing: you kept calling people "douchebag," especially Skurka, who, in my dream, referred to your discipler as your "discipliner." I seriously laugh every time I think about it (my revised version is quickly supplanting the actual version in my mind).

I got this in an email from one of our companions in the Introduction to Packrafting class. It keeps making me laugh too, mostly because it sounds like it could be true.

1 comment:

Lindsey K said...

I had to read it twice to make sure it wasn't true....that you WEREN'T calling the people on the raft with you douchbag...whew