Tuesday, March 16, 2010

better than church? i probably shouldn't weigh in...

B: Mom, do you know how lovely it is outside today?

*****
B: Mom, do you know how much I love you?
A: How much?
B: A THOUSAND LOVES. That's a lot, huh?

*****
S: I got some coffee here for ya. You want coffee?
M: Oh yeah, I want coffee!
S: It's the nectar of the gods.
M: Well, I don't want THAT.

(S's/Dad's coffee is rather strong.)

*****
B: 'Scuse me! Burpeded!
A: You are excused.
B: I closed my mouth when I burpeded. It's better when you open. Cuz then you hear it.

*****
J: Weren't you going to church?
S: Yeah, well... we were, but Addie and Blake are here, and we wanted to spend time with them...
J: Well, that's a spiritual experience in itself.

3 comments:

Rob Bedford said...

Strong coffee IS the nectar of the gods!!

I have to admit, I'm a little surprised I don't show up on here more often.

aubyn said...

Delicious Ambrosia!

Grammie Perrine said...

We passed in the night so to speak. Heard you left Billings and morning we arrived. So sorry to have missed you. Barney was so looking forward to a 'gar with Miss Addie.