Saturday, July 24, 2010

life is easier in smaller bites

My sweet mother isn't on Facebook. On one hand, I completely understand - she's almost reflexively anti-technology. On the other hand, she finds things out about me and others because her friends are on Facebook and read what I say and then tell her.

Thus, she heard from non-me that we have a very interested potential buyer looking into financing for our condo (no offer yet, and since the condos are not qualified for FHA loans, it's not looking good for that particular buyer). There are other things she's missed because they make a better two-line Facebook status update than a two-line blog post. So I've collected some from the past few months:
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time you introduce an FB status feed to your blog.