Tuesday, December 28, 2010

that's what he said

B: Wow, making your bed is a really big job.
*****

B: Mom, I'm ready for breakfast! (serious look) I decided to take a break from the sugar cereal. I just picked out the regular cereal.
*****

B: Long sleeves and a tank top look cool. Short sleeves and a tank top (disdainful look), not cool.

*****
B: Mom, I'm sorry that I just washed my hands. UGH! My head just goes crazy when I try to brush my teeth!

*****
B: I am SO going to beat you with my soup!
A (absently): Mmhmm...
B: I AM WHIPPIN' YOUR TAIL, MOM!

*****
A: Oh! It's downright balmy out there - 40 degrees!
B: Is it perfect for a picnic?!

*****
R (while putting together the Hess truck from the Teipe side of our family): These are...
A: Amazing?
R: Kind of the coolest thing in the world.

*****
B: Ooh, there's a tiger on it! RAWR!

*****
B: Smitty, will you please not disturb me when I'm resting?

*****
R (talking to N): I'm going to give Mason and Smith a haircut today, then take them out for ice cream later.
B: Um, Reese, may I please have a haircut?

(I said yes, buzzed his long shaggy hair off, and then we all went to Baskin Robbins.)

2 comments:

lanerdoo said...

That's all it took huh? Thought he was growing it out, I'm sure they are all looking quite handsome and slightly sweeter (due to the ice cream).

Lindsey K said...

no more bowl cut?!