Saturday, January 29, 2011

thanks for the good time, girls!

S: So you think she had butt implants?

*****
S: But you have to suck on it for a while, then you can chew it.

*****
S: And Ricky Martin... just thinking about him makes me hot. WOO!

*****
S: I gotta cross my legs!

*****
He just does it SO GOOD!

*****
A: Oops, sorry. I groped you.
S: There's a lot to grope.

*****
S: I can have sex whenever I want.

*****
S: Not SEX, six!

*****
S: The girl just does not want any! The boys always did.
A: Sounds about right.

*****
S: Both A (her husband) and G (her brother-in-law) like PBR. They have bad taste.
A: But not in wives, right?!

*****
L: It's like antibacterial spit.
C: It's like a dog licking its butt.

*****
C: I hate the ones where I have to scoot because I pee a little bit.

*****
A: We're both a dummy.
L: YOU'RE a dummy!

*****
A: It's just like that, but without the armpit sniffing.

*****
K: We're not the crowd that cares about presentation!

*****
S: A little bit of Addie rubbed off on me!

*****
A: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
B: YOU'RE SCARING ME.

*****
C: Can I leave Rob A ROW?!

*****
A: I got one.
J: You got one Brazilian wax?
A: No, no, one POINT!

*****
A: It's been warming up my thigh.

*****
A: That was a man burp.
L: NOT OKAY.

*****
S: I have a blister on the roof of my mouth, but it popped.

*****
K: Was it you, or me?
A: I'm confident it was me because it was my hand.

No comments: