Monday, May 9, 2011

appeasement

I fully intend to continue the process of getting photos from Rob's computer to mine (first step: deleting the duplicates or uglies or whatever, but when there are approximately 300 photos PER DAY, that is a daunting task).


Ok, it averages out to about 50/day, plus videos, but we were still gone almost two whole weeks! I'm not TRYING to string you along. It's just working out that way.

So here. Be happy - these are funny.

*****
From Bunko
*****
L: (entering the bathroom) I'll just be a few minutes.
M: Turn on the fan!

*****
C: You only do it once a month?!
M: We were talking about grocery shopping.
C: Oh. Well, STILL!

*****
A: I mean, yeah, sperm meets egg... it IS a miracle.
S: Our bodies are ridiculous.

*****
N: Because every once in a while I just get nasty.

*****
L: Wait, you're drinking?! I told C you thought you were pregnant and that you'd be able to drive tonight.
A: WHAT? I never said that! I'm on my fourth beer! (side note to Mother, if you're still reading: this was over the course of several hours) It's cool. M will be our DD.
M: I'm saving myself for tomorrow night. It's the Gloves Off Gala. It sounds like a BOAT thing. (it's hockey)

*****
That's What He Said
*****

B: (pondering the new-to-us car Rob was in the process of buying) Maybe Dad will come home with a police car that they have. And MAYBE it will have DONUTS in it. Cops like donuts when they aren't out copping. Grammie Gee got copped.

*****
R: (quietly, in a restaurant) I think your mammary glands are getting bigger.
A: (loudly) My memory glands are getting-? OH. Oops.

*****
B: (quietly, to himself in the car) VeterinARian.
A: What?
B: Nothing.

*****
A: Look! They tore down that huge building! Wow.
B: Did they do it in one day?
A: Uh, probably not.
B: Then it's not very impressive.

3 comments:

Gailzee said...

OK this was good...it will hold me over....then..H A W A I I!

Nichole said...

Love the last quote from Blake... even had to share it with Jared! :)

lanerdoo said...

I hate getting copped. Grammie Gee got outted!

He's a funny kid, and you bunko girls are down right scandalous!