Friday, June 10, 2011

bunko girls

So last Friday, after my hard and sparky post, I got to hang out with my Bunko girls. I'm only finally getting around to this, because one of the side effects of pregnancy is the exhaustion (this past week I grew another person's teeth, so it's pretty understandable) and the foggy head that comes with it. The girls had to remind me to write down the funny things they said.

H: J. has never sworn. He has that much self-control.
A: Wait, has he ever climaxed then? (half to self) Of course he has, you have two children...

*****
S: Have you seen... ALL OF THIS?!

*****
S: So, you're pretty anal, right?
A: .... Ok, fine: yes.

*****
M: I'm rubbing your belly.
A: WHY?! It's not a hard baby belly, it's the squishy original version! Wait until I flex.

*****
L: They're going to play poker.
N: Poke her?

*****
M: Don't show your neighbor what's in the bag.

*****
A: What are you doing?! You're not supposed to look!
L: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

*****
K: My favorite quote from my bridal shower was from A: "What goes up must come down."

*****
C: THEY LIKE IT HARD.

*****
C: If they "accidentally" grab your butt.

*****
M: H is going to go pump.
C: I'll go with you.

*****
C: I should just apologize before I throw something to someone.
A: By walking it over instead?

*****
S: I think I found my g-spot finally.
M: WHY would you announce that?
?: Yeah. I've known where mine is for a long time.

*****
M: L's chest is getting a lot of attention. (I have to clarify this one: L brought a prize contained in a big floral-covered treasure chest sort of thing.)

*****
H: There was a male server at MRPC that was wearing a bright pink breast cancer awareness shirt last night. It was hilarious to me. I don't know why.

*****
M: Ooh! The chest! I get to look in the chest!

*****
L: (gasping) You're the one I don't want to do it against! If you snoop my stuff...

*****
And finally, just one from the Blakester:
B: I drew our family and put an X through me, cuz it's not about me, it's about you and Dad.
A: Uh, thanks?

No comments: