Thursday, October 13, 2011

that's what he said

A: We need to call auntie Lane tomorrow. It's her birthday!
B: It is?
A: Yep, she's going to be 28 years old.
B: Wow.
A: Why do you say that?
B: Because it's so old.
A: Wow.

*****
A: What was the best part of your day today?
B: School.
A: Really? I thought you didn't want to go to school! You tell me that every morning.
B: I love school! I just love you more and want to be with you all day.

*****
"Don't interrupt."
The blessing Blake wrote on the wall next to his small desk, intended for his brother or sister.

*****
"Ry's donuts... Keep going... That should do it."
The blessing my friend wrote across four studs in our pantry, intended for Rob, I'm sure.

*****
M: You going to have enough furniture to fill this monster? (referring to the new house)
A: Not even close. Blake will probably have multiple rooms in which to turn cartwheels for a while.

No comments: