Thursday, March 1, 2012

belly shot + b & g

I was a big meanie who said no to video games on this foray.
Blake's b-ball skills really picked up during a few short weeks.
He didn't run down court so much as he danced. Really.
Making sure I'm watching.
Gunnar, one of his best friends. The two constantly conspire to get to the other's house after church.
Better, but still fake smiles.
Gunnar, his brother Toby, and B: all B wanted for a birthday party was this.
They got to play video games for FOUR HOURS and thought it was simply delightful.
Same scene, from the front.
There. I've finally got something to show off.
I feel cute so far, not yet puffy, swollen, or exhausted...
though I start the third trimester on Saturday.
HOW SCARY IS THAT?!

2 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

Your baby is beautiful! You DO look cute!

Lindsey K said...

These were so great to see....man is that kid growing up or what?! So much new in your life. I can't wait to see you again sometime soon.