Wednesday, October 3, 2012

grammie is missing sweet v, so...

... here you go, Grammie. Love you lots!

She sucks her thumb. Rob can't decide if he should apologize for this or not (he was a thumb-sucker), because it's so stinking cute.

WELL HELLO THERE!
Look at those ears! I love them. V's too.

"Mom? Mom! I'm slipping!"

"This is much better. I will cross my ankles, like the lady I am."
Three months old. (Couldn't find the Ewok for this pic.)

My little bunny rabbit, demonstrating that the outfit Lane found short and wide on Audrey fits our squat, chubby, sweet girl to a tee.

B: Will you take our picture, Mom?
A: Of course. You both have really beautiful skin.
B: What?
A: Nothing. You're very handsome.

Our beautiful punkin head (the orange isn't true to color in this pic - click the link to see the real shade). The hat was a gift from my friend: buy all her stuff, because it's awesome and super soft and ridiculously adorable.

5 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

OH MY GOSH! I love love love the photo of Vesper in her little knit hat! What a beauty!

lanerdoo said...

I love that your posts have pictures now! She certainly is a stunner with her bright eyes and dark lashes. Wish I could smooch her precious cheeks! Blakie is looking especially tan and handsome too :)

Unknown said...

Oh grammie's heart is soaring. Those are wonderful captures of a sweet precious bundle of a little girl. And that handsome big brother! Oh and the dad the apple did not fall far from that tree! So great!

gailzee said...

What fun to look at your handsome family! Your babies are adorable! Thanks for the great shots! God bless everyone today!

ktenness said...

So cute! Send me your e-mail address, I just have your bpl. -Kristin