Wednesday, October 24, 2012

quick, before he loses another!

Taken after he lost his second tooth in four days (the lower left in the photo). The top one gave up the ghost during dinner, after lingering FAR longer than necessary. The bottom one popped out painlessly while he was prying LEGOs apart with his teeth.

 And today, he yanked a third that came loose quite suddenly. That's three teeth in six days, folks. Beginning to wonder if he's just trying to manipulate us out of our money.

Vesper looks increasingly concerned as well. He sang "All I Want for Christmas" to me today, and noticed that he can whistle better WITHOUT the front teeth. Go figure! I think I'm going to paint him orange for Halloween. He can go as a jack-o-lantern.

1 comment:

Grammie Perrine said...

" I love his TOOTHY grin"...hmmm....just does not fit somehow...,