Thursday, July 4, 2013

video bonanza - we have a one-year-old!

Warning: editing my photos takes long enough. Editing my videos isn't even on the docket. Rob is embarrassed for me, but I am embarrassed for HIM, because I STILL haven't seen our wedding video. So, here you go! Enjoy.

What we did last week, to prepare for this week:


What we did last month, to prepare for future funsies with an upwardly mobile baby:


What we did in Canada, because it was too rainy to be outside:


What we did at a park in Townsend, because V could not wait any longer to get her diaper changed and eat lunch:


What Grammie & Papaw gave V for her first birthday, because fun in the sun is great, but sunburns are to be avoided:


What we did the day after we spent a week in Canada, because she won't care that we punted on her first birthday, and it was a ton of fun, and who needs rest anyway?!

2 comments:

Grammie Perrine said...

JOY, JOY JOY!

gailzee said...

These videos warmed my heart....what sweet, happy times....may they always be!