Tuesday, October 16, 2007

charming

  • eating chokecherry syrup on crepes and praying it will not pad my rear
  • getting a facial today (my skin is NOT the same, and in a good way)
  • having the girl who gave me the facial give me her cell number and invite me to call her for coffee - she has a son who is five, and we talked and laughed the whole hour
  • sushi date with Lane on Wednesday
  • changing my bed linens to flannel & down...it is undeniable: fall is here
  • my sweet little towheaded boy, telling me "I'm so scared. Let's get out of here!" while watching a show on Animal Planet about spiders

2 comments:

KAY said...

I'm actuallly surprised "Kellie" didn't show up on your list of "Charming". I rather thought they went hand-in-hand.

aubyn said...

I hear you about the changing your bed linens. I had frost on my car yesterday morning! I find the changing weather charming. I do not think it so charming that I wake up and eat breakfast in the dark. 1.5 Weeks till daylight savings ends!