Tuesday, March 18, 2008

today

Blake grabbed his kiki and the chenille blanket off the couch, then buried his face in them while trying to run away with them, shouting,
"I really do love it, oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!"

****
I discovered TurboTax today. Wahoo! I didn't know where I was going to find the time or energy to get those suckers done (since Daddy Blake died, my taxes have gotten very complicated, but for mostly good reasons). I used to do taxes on my own (which blew Daddy Blake away, until I showed him how easy it was), but the complications have led me to H&R Block for the last two years, out of necessity.

Well, NOT TODAY friend! Compared to the green square guys, I paid a wee fraction, and I feel pretty good about the accuracy of it all. Now, for those of you rolling your eyes and saying, "Well, duh..."

Why didn't you tell me?

Now, off for a celebratory glass of wine and chocolate.

1 comment:

naomi said...

i also discovered turbo tax this year as apposed to h&r block and "i really do love it, oh, yeah! oh, yeah! oh, yeah!"
n