Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

A well-trained child and a well-trained dog can have a number of things in common: being housebroken, abiding by boundaries, not eating things they're not supposed to...

My son has the additional training of saying, "Sick...yucky...gwoss!" any time he sees a Marshmallow Peep. Target is using them in their Easter decorations, and since I live there, we've seen them a lot. He has yet to taste one, because, like a good mother, I keep poisonous nasty things out of my child's mouth.

And though Easter is about much MUCH more than silly eggs or bunnies or Peeps, it would be selfish of me not to share this.

It would, however, be much more selfish not to share this: Christ died for the forgiveness of sin (mine and yours), that we may have life everlasting...and HE IS RISEN.

Praise God and hallelujah!

No comments: