- My fearless son's enthusiasm for gymnastics (which he calls gymnaskicks).
- Holding my friends' two week old baby...they seem so small, until you remember from whence they came.
- A warm home on a cold, windy day.
- Getting to decorate my twin nephews' birthday cakes.
- Ordering up the prints for my Christmas card - if you want one and aren't sure you're on the list, better let me know!
- Eating popcorn and watching VeggieTales WAY past Blake's bedtime last night, all cuddled up on the couch.
- Being in on a secret that I can actually keep.
- Getting to be crafty today because I had the desire (!) and the time (!!).
- Having a son who loves to help me wipe down all my black furniture to keep it clean.
Friday, April 25, 2008
at 11:22 PM