- Blogger.com word verification for when you want to post a comment on your friend's blog. It wouldn't be so bad if only YOU COULD READ THE DAMN THING.
- Decorating your home with the thin, cheap "wrought iron" that screams 40% off at Jo-Ann Fabric. Yes, I am a snob.
- Decorating your home with seashells and lighthouses. This is Montana, and it is land-locked.
- Decorating your home with black furniture. This is Montana, and it is dusty (this is also me).
- Getting phone calls from Verizon - on my land line - asking me to call them back about my wireless account. Quit harassing a poor widow who uses Alltel and turn off the deadbeat's phone! I'll bet THEN they'll call you back.
- Snow again today.
- My otherwise fearless son's response to swim lessons.
Friday, April 25, 2008
at 11:16 PM