Wednesday, June 11, 2008

annoying

  • seasonal mood disorders
  • doing all my home chores only to realize that I have to do them all over again in about one week...unless it's the dishes, in which case I wait two
  • feeling old at the ripe age of twenty-eight
  • having to resist impulse buys of two bags (one cute, one gorgeous), one skirt, and one sweater (in at least three colors)
  • breaking part of the loft I was cleaning up (in order to sell it) and not having what I need here to fix it
  • not having an air popper - I need me some caramel corn!
  • the half dozen overly hostile/aggressive drivers I've encountered lately - it's been really quite shocking. I think it's spiritual warfare, because nothing elicits the f-bomb from me faster than a jerk behind the wheel, driving like a jerk and not having the decency to feel shame.

2 comments:

naomi said...

i thought you had an air popper?

Addie said...

Actually, LANE had an air popper. She's claimed it, along with some pretty art, her coffee table, an end table, and the coffee grinder. I'm barely limping by here!