Friday, September 5, 2008

pictures

Ok, now calm down everyone! Here.

I'm not sure how old this one is, but it's what he offered up when asked for a pic.

Rob and his sisters Rachel and Bethany. This picture might disappear if either of the two girls object - I haven't heard back from my very recent request to use it on my blog. They might be more private than I've discovered I am. :)

The only photographic evidence I have yet that Rob and I were ever in the same room. I'm apparently laughing big enough to swallow my own face.

10 comments:

Molly said...

tee hee hee! whee! I'm not helping, am I? But I haven't been this excited since, well, me & the new Mr.

aubyn said...

Photographic evidence? I think photoshop..... ha ha ha

Sharon said...

I really like the picture, Addie, and can remember that I kinda asked for permission to take the pic of the two of you - not knowing who the young man was....before snapping away :)

Addie said...

Sharon, I don't mind a bit (and you did ask). Now, if you could just get me a copy that I can actually make a print from? Pretty please?

Molly has my email address... :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! At least some of my curiosity is satisfied. I couldn't help but notice the Gophers T-shirt - is there some connection with Minneapolis? Just curious, I have family that went (and goes) there...

Joy Joy said...

Ooh! And he's a cutie too! He he he :)

Anonymous said...

This is just so funny! I never thought my two worlds would ever cross like this.

Anonymous said...

Very handsome!! My best to you both!

Rob Bedford said...

Gopher's T-shirt is from my first roomie in Chicago.. He was from Minn and we used to crank up the Gopher games and turn our rally caps inside out... Good times!

/rob

Molly said...

Dear Rob, welcome to Addie's blogging world. We love you.

Dear Addie, I have the pic of you two that Sharon's referring to; she gave the CD to me. Although maybe I shouldn't admit that to you because then I'd have the onus of getting it to you.

I think I can handle it. I sent in an RSVP card yesterday!