Friday, December 5, 2008

gotta keep you coming back for more

Whee! I get to have a slumber party tonight with sweet T! Also, I'm hanging out with another friend today (in fact, must go soon for that), I've heard from Rob how much he can't wait to come back, and I'm headed to Billings tomorrow for Lane & Bing's reception party.

Oops, Blake just melted down. Cable's not working, so there's no Go, Diego, Go! to numb his brain.

I've got a bunch of posts floating around, but many other things to do first, so here's a list to whet your appetite or to weigh in on, if something seems wildly inappropriate. Of course, you know that if you tell me it's inappropriate, I'M TOTALLY POSTING IT.
  • Blake's response to Rob going back to Spokane on Wednesday.
  • A brief essay (paragraph?) on two of the websites I'm crazy about these days.
  • How I got Rob's Christmas gift for $60 bucks off when it wasn't on sale. It may involve partial nudity; it may not, but it's a good story!
  • A list of all my sizes that are fit to print. Molly and I came up with this, and it sounded both funny and helpful for all you out there pondering what to get me for Christmas. You might get something ugly, but at least it will fit.
  • How Blake and I do the Nativity scene (hint: it involves hide and seek).
  • The haiku written just for me. I'm not sure why, but I seem to inspire odes and haiku.
  • How my food sensitivities are doing, and what I can still have, despite those lists.
  • What my friends are saying about Rob.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Christmas gifts... you should dedicate a post to a couple examples of you using what you've already gotten! :-P

/rob

Dana and Andrea Davenport said...

you girls have an amazing time tonight! lots of hugs from me, ok?? love you both!!