Wednesday, December 10, 2008

that's what he said

"I just don't want you to leave, Rob. I want you to stay with us for a long time." (said through tears)
*****
"Rob, no toots at the table."
*****
(gasp) "Bad word!" if I say 'never,' 'stupid,' or 'hate'
*****
T: "Who's your best friend?"
B: "Ummm, I think I like my mom."
T: "Awwww!"
B: "Yeah. And I think I like EVERYONE."
*****
"Cows always eat grass. Horses too. Horses always eat grass.

But penguins don't. And cows always poop."
*****
(pushing play on the portable DVD player while on the drive from Billings to Bozeman) "I going to watch Toot & Puddle many times." (as he watched it for the third time)
*****
(after blowing in his face)
"Ew. Your breaf is kind of sick."
*****
A: (tired of hearing him sniff) "Would you like a Kleenex?"
B: "No, thank you. I just like to sniff to make the inside of my nose cold."

No comments: