Friday, March 6, 2009

greased lightning

Today I got the laugh I desperately needed. While driving past the mall on Main Street, I saw a man on the right side of the road running while wrestling himself out of his underwear.

FULL MOON!

And then, in the rear view mirror, with my mouth wide open, I see that yes, he is in fact nude, and he's flipping his socks off to continue running like the devil's on his heels.

I think he was high, because it was 1:00 in the afternoon, and I can't think of a better way to spend a lunch hour: dine, partake controlled substances, blind drivers with white backside and/or bouncy undercarriage.

4 comments:

lanerdoo said...

Bouncy undercarriage? Nice... I think I would have pulled over to watch. How did you manage to keep driving?

Dave and Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Kasey said...

lovely...and what was the temperature outside for this adventure? I needed this laugh today too!

Addie said...

It's a balmy 25 degrees right now. I want a drink with an umbrella to get in the mood!