Sunday, April 26, 2009

time confirmed

Yep, looks like it's at 6:00 pm tonight. Will call family to tell them, and if you miss it, I know they do reruns. Also, I will try to get a DVD. And if you're reading this, please pray that this would be a healing and comforting thing, rather than being a painful scar being cut into again. I wasn't able to watch all the clips on www.stormstories.com before turning them off and crying.

So, I'll have a cup of tea now, and beer and chips in about an hour.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Well done.

meg said...

Ray and I agree, very well done.

Dana and Andrea Davenport said...

I agree whole heartedly.

Grammie Perrine said...

We were no where near a TV when your segment aired. Can I search for it to TiVO it? Does it have a title? I am so so sorry for your loss in your young life, Adele. My sis lost her husband at age 20 - he was electrocuted. She had two children and has never been the same. You are amazing! I am so happy that I "know" you altho it is simply through blogging... You Rock, Girl!

Grammie Perrine said...

Me again - NEVER MIND I see you addressed that on 4/23 ... the episode is called "Storm Stories: Montana Avalanche" - I will search for it. kisses m

Heather said...

addie,
i watched the show last night and thought it was so well done. and so sad. those guys that were up there are amazing. and you are amazing.
love you!

Dave said...

Addie,
We missed the program. Do you have a website where we can get a copy of the story? I was able to watch the little bit that was online. Thanks
Laurie