Thursday, April 23, 2009

weather channel

Just got this email from the two folks I've been working with at the Weather Channel/NBC Studios:
*****
After many months of hard work, "Storm Stories: Montana Avalanche" is FINALLY airing this weekend. Tune in to The Weather Channel this Sunday, April 26th at 8pm/EDT.
Without you, this episode would not have been possible, so THANK YOU.
I hope you are all doing well.
*****
I'll find out what that means (as far as times go) for us MT folk, and I've requested a DVD for myself and big Blake's family, so hopefully we'll get the goods no matter what. I'm curious to see what they've done with it and how on earth they kept it to a half-hour. Also, I'm a little nervous.

5 comments:

T said...

popcorn? beer? can i come camp on your couch that night? :) love you three!

Anonymous said...

Many months editing. You probabaly have like a 2 minute soundbyte to support something the narrarator's saying :P

Anonymous said...

Crystal says - if they spent that much time and effort interviewing her she will have more than one sound bite. it should mean 10:00 p.m. for Bozeman. Their crews do a really great job with telling the weather 'story' when they do Storm Stories. I will have to find another way to see it since I don't have cable anymore.

Anonymous said...

8:00 PM eastern will be 6:00 PM RMDT. I just confirmed this on the online guide for TWC........Jim

Grammie Perrine said...

Dear Addie - Finally watched Storm Stories today. I was whispering Jesus's name over and over as my tears flowed. Your brother-in-law Matt and Blake's friends were so brave and incredible. Thank you for telling your story.