Wednesday, June 17, 2009

that's what he said

A: Please go get your jammies and Pull-Up on.
B: Now that, my friend, is what I going to do.

*****
B: (huge sigh) Mom, I so OLD.

Rob and I are still debating who he got this from.

*****
B: Terra? I don't want to be Rob and Addie's kid any more. I want to be your kid.

*****
B: Mom? When I big, I want to have long hair. Can I have long hair like Terra's dad?
A: We'll see. Please go to sleep.

Terra's dad's hair is down to his mid-back in length, and Blake chose to ask this question at about 10:00 pm, calling me in from the living room.

*****
B: Mom, come here, I want to give you a wet willy.

He stuck his finger in his own ear, THEN in his mouth.


R: How did that taste?
B: Kind of salty.

*****
B: Mom, can you please straighten my shit up?
A: Excuse me?
B: My shit. You knocked it over a little bit.
A: (looking at his Lego creation) You mean your shi-PAH? With a P?
B: That's what I said. My shi-PAH.
A: Excuse me just a minute.

I proceeded to our room, where Rob was in spasms of laughter on the bed, and collapsed in the same.

3 comments:

naomi said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for the laugh. I think that will keep me smiling all night.

aubyn said...

Ha ha! Karen's daughter confuses "dump truck" with "dumb fu*@" and we think it is hilarious!!
"Riley, is Janelle a dump truck?"
"yeah, janelle is a dumb fu@*"

Catherine said...

Love it! Reminds me of when Tjabe called ice cream ass cream, for the longest time... you should do a "kids say the darndest things... unedited" post sometime, and get input from fellow moms.