Sunday, August 23, 2009

annoying

  • Carpeted bathrooms
  • Single-ply toilet paper
  • Idiotic drivers now that school's almost begun (I got behind a Californian the other day whom I wanted to ram repeatedly while yelling "GO HOME!" as he ignored all the basic traffic laws that presumably also exist in the sunnier clime to which he's accustomed... but it would required me to get off my cell phone. All I can hope is that the Bozeman winter will hand him his heinie on a frosty silver platter.)
  • Stepping on the Wii Fit and hearing "Oh!"
  • Spending summer behind the windshield and still not getting everywhere we wanted to be
  • Rob's Saturday work schedule
  • My Norwegian pancakes not tasting like the Cousin's Family Restaurant's version
  • Summer being almost conspicuously absent for three months as falls creeps in
  • Eye patches and glasses and all the work that involves for Blakester (more in a different post)

1 comment:

aubyn said...

Hans just made Norwegian pancakes!He has a Pannekaken recipe from his momma that he needs to write down :)
And what the heck happened to summer?