Wednesday, August 19, 2009

that's what he said

B: Mom, where is your silly bone?
A: You mean my funny bone?
B: Yeah. Where is that?

*****
A: You're gonna finish your lunch before I've even sat down! You must have been hungry.
B: Uh huh. Because that's the way God wanted to make me.

*****
B: Hey, Dad? I like nuts.
R: Me too. I like walnuts.
B: I love peanuts!

*****
Mom, today I get to play with Rio and Ellese! I play with Rio cuz he's awesome, and Ellese cuz she's beautiful.

*****
B: I want little Legos like Jack and Chris and Bennifer.
A: What? They haven't been together for a long time?!
B: What? Who?
(He was referring to his cousin Ben, but evidently got "Christopher" and "Ben" confused.)

*****
A: You know, you're my little sack of sugar.
B: NO.
A: You're my little sack of taters?
B: NO.
A: You're my pretty little angel?
B: NO.
A: You're my little hunny bunny?
B: (muttering) I not dealing with this.

3 comments:

Lindsey K said...

"I not dealing with this" please let Blake know I am stealing this phrase from him, thank you.

And thanks for your comments on my post. I so desire intelligent and educational conversation on the things going on because that is how I learn best. And it seems like there is such a lack! But you are right that you can find endless radical and unfounded propaganda anywhere you look!

All that aside I hope you have a beautiful day!

Lindsey K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gailzee said...

Addie, It was good to see you this week! Sorry we had to make a fast exit! Blake, I love the presents you gave! You are an awesome guy and very talented!