Saturday, August 29, 2009

that's what he said

B: What's that?
A: Sausage.
B: Shaushage.
A: Sausage.
B: Shaushage.
A: Sausage.
B: Shaushage. (giggles) ... huh. That's cute. I'm cute.
A: You ARE.
B: No. I'm not cute. I'm handsome.

*****
B: I'm gonna have a Hot Charlie motorcycle when I grow up.
R: You mean a Harley?
B: No, I mean a Hot Charlie.

*****
B: Mom, next time I should marry you so I can stay with you and Dad.
A: When would you be leaving?
B: When I would have to go live with Reese and Matt and be their family.
A: You don't have to leave us to be their family!
B: Well, when I go to Spokane then. I will come back and marry you that time so I can be with you and Dad forever. Cuz then I can play the Wii Fit.

*****
B: I love you, Mom.
A: I love you too.
B: You're beautiful.
A: You're handsome.
B: No, I say 'You're beautiful,' and you say 'Thanks.'
A: Thanks.
B: (whispered) You're welcome.

*****
A: How many brothers and sisters are you going to have?
B: Sixty-nine.
A: WHAT?! Are you trying to kill me?
B: I love sixty-nine. I'm going to have tons and tons because that's fun.

(He thought sixty-nine was a number he made up, but he knew it was very many. Hard to let him down to around two, especially since I think he's hoping for OLDER brothers/sisters.)

2 comments:

T said...

umm so i have to say the number 69 was not what i was really thinking about when he was talking about this but then again i'm dirty. really really dirty.

Addie said...

YOU AND ME BOTH. Especially when he started going on about how great sixty-nine was (and kept saying the full number), and I kept trying to either stifle my laughter or claw my ears off.

And to think that I have stories I WON'T PUBLISH because I don't want to embarrass him. If THIS didn't make the cut, imagine what did!