Saturday, November 7, 2009

that's what he said

A: How was preschool? Did they like your Superman costume?
B: Yes. And everyone liked touching my muscles.

*****
Mom, you have fancy moves. Cuz you have mad skills.

*****
ThankyouJesusforourfoodandblessitinourbodiesinJesus'nameAmen. Let's eat!

*****
B: Mom, I love you. You're beautiful.
A: Thank you!
B: You're beautiful for a lon... for the whole day.

*****
A: You are SO CUTE.
B: I'M NOT CUTE, I'M HANDSOME!
A: Fine. You are handsome. And funny.
B: I'M NOT FUNNY, I'M NORMAL!
A: Well, that is no good at all. Normal is boring.
B: I WANT TO BE BORING!
A: I am not sure that is possible.

*****
Mom, you play the drums and I will play guitar and be the singer. Can we please listen to Metallica? To the one that I love? Enter the Sandman?

*****
T: You know what my favorite candy is of all time?
B: Uh, nope.
T: You're holding it in your hands. I love gummy bears. They are THE BEST.
B: And you know what else is good? Starburst!

*****
A: Do you know who God's little lambs are?
B: Jesus!
A: Nope! You are. And I am. We're God's little lambs!
B: But maybe I can be a tiger and you can be a snake.


It's not funny.

No comments: