Saturday, January 16, 2010

double-whammy

We've accepted an offer on the Spokane house! Now our prayers are for a good inspection and for everything else to go smoothly and quickly. I won't breathe a sigh of relief until all the papers are signed, but this a is a glorious first step for which I'm praising God.

Rob's been given a trial-period change in schedule at work that gives him THREE DAYS OFF... IN A ROW! And they are the slowest days, so he hopefully won't miss much in terms of sales. He's also excited about this coming week, where they'll send him to Seattle for training in Apple (as in Macintosh) certification. I'm thrilled for the time off - we might get to leave town now! Or at least I can leave town and he can actually come with me! - and for the Apple stuff, because if you know my husband, you know he's an Apple junkie. I think he'd like me even more if I had a bunch of cool, cheap apps to go with my other wifey skills... also, I'd probably need a touchscreen installed somewhere.

Thanks for your faithfulness in thought, word, and deed - we continue to covet your prayers as we move forward, believing in God's goodness even when it looks an awful lot like God is crazy.

Maybe that's where I get MY crazy?

6 comments:

lanerdoo said...

YAAAAAAAY! We will be diligently praying that everything goes smooth like butta. I think you would look funny with a touch screen.

Dana and Andrea Davenport said...

wait...so will u be going to Seattle with him??? LET ME KNOW!!!! We can come up!

samh said...

I'll nerd out with you about Macs anytime you need, Rob.

Joyful Momma said...

This post made me laugh...I like your humor :)

Grammie Perrine said...

Happy, Happy, Joy Joy

Joy Joy said...

What a relief! Let us know when all is said and done so we can really cheer for you. Love from CO!