Saturday, January 9, 2010

that's what he said

B: I have a pretty bad cough. I should have the medicine that makes those green blobs go away.
A: Green blobs? Like mucus?
B: Yeah, like mucus in my tummy.
A: Well, it's actually in your throat and maybe lungs, but we only have cough syrup.
B: Do we have that medicine that makes the green blobs float away?
A: Mucinex?
B: Yes. That one. And they float away out of my mouth.
A: SICK.

*****
B: I drew a onety-one!
A: That's an eleven.
B: Same thing!

*****
(because he chose shorts for his clothing that day, I overheard this while he was eating breakfast)
My legs are freaking freezing.

*****
(as I sat down on the edge of his bed to get him up and at 'em, I see he's awake and tightly wrapped in his blanket)
B: I'm a taco! You can eat me now.
A: NOM NOM NOM NOM! MMM, delicious!
B: That's because I put sauce on me. Someone made this taco and made a kid taco! There's no meat, just a kid and sauce! (lifts his head) SEE? That's a KID HEAD!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "kid taco" is priceless.

Gailzee said...

Just what I needed! I get this kid! He is absoutely hilarious but all his thought processes are totally sound! He just makes the ordinary...so comical! His take on this world is entertaining and I'm glad you have written down. Priceless!

Gucci Mama said...

I LOVE those kind of conversations with my kids. Totally priceless.

Grammie Perrine said...

Barney says that having another cigar with you is on "His Bucket List". BTW I love "onety-one"...

T said...

that's freaking hilarious ;) will you let me near your child again??

ps check the most recent comments on my fb wall you'll have a good laugh.

xoxox