Tuesday, February 2, 2010

why i love bunko (not a sonnet)

A: Here's a smaller cutting board, but it's not as beautiful.
N: ALL wood is beautiful.
A: You said that just for me, didn't you?

*****
L: What's this?
A: Hmm. I was going to say "meat salad," but that doesn't sound right. Or good.

*****
A: SUCK IT.
G: ALL wood is beautiful!

*****
M: Did you just tell us to whack it?
A: Did I?
M: YES.

*****
S: Those are my nipples.

(A: I forget the context, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't talking about what we're all thinking. Mostly sure.)

*****
C: You have to CUP your dice.
X: What are you cupping over there?

*****
C: I feel like I should be on Maverick with this hoe-down music.
A: BLUEGRASS IS NOT "HOE-DOWN MUSIC."

*****
L: I'm so FULL. I think I need a brownie.

*****
A: I'm sorry that you had to see it, but you DIDN'T HAVE TO TOUCH IT!
L: It was my pen!
A: I don't care, it still feels dirty.

1 comment:

Reese said...

Oh my. I am always trying to guess who said what...I have a pretty good idea :)