Thursday, April 29, 2010

me likey the bunko girls

Just to note: Rob worried that my quote list would ultimately mean I would be barred from Bunko. I reassured him that most of the girls gleefully laugh and holler "Addie, did you get that?!"

*****
H: How can guys do that?
L: Just bend it.
C: Like a hose? Kink it like a hose?

*****
A: If you performed like I did...

*****
S: We should do something crazy and unchurchlike.

*****
T: I lubed your mechanism.

*****
M: Can you press in more?
L: I can't unless I stand up.
M: But it feels so goooooood!

*****
H: It's SINFUL. But I like it.

*****
M: Not so rough!

*****
C: If you leave it, it just gets runny.
A: Oh, really?
C: (wickedly) It just goes limp.

*****
A: It's okay. You can touch it!

*****
M: I was at that table. It was disturbing. Addie will probably like it.

*****
A: So I'm keeping score?
E: Well, you're the one drinking, so I'm sure you'll do fine.

*****
A: Can I use your bathroom?
M: No. Outside.

*****
L: You may have pushed it in too far.

No comments: