Monday, October 4, 2010

a story in photos, part 4

A note on where I got many of these photos:
Rob set up a website where everyone could load their photos. I sent out the link to everyone there, most people loaded their pictures, I cleaned up the duplicates and bad ones, then sent the link out again so that everyone (including the bride and groom) could download and print any of the photos that particularly suited their fancy. It worked like a charm, and I got great pictures of stuff and people that I otherwise would have missed out on! Sweetness.

Julian. See that camera in his hands? I'm sure he probably took SOME photos with it, but he was stubborn and did not send me any (see above). Here's hoping the Mr. and Mrs. are more fortunate.

Smiggadoon, a sharp-dressed man.

"You're pretty. And my wife."
"Thank you, and I know, and SCARY! I mean... exciting."

Looks like there's probably a damsel in distress, tied to train tracks somewhere.

Props!

Baby girl Schneiter has not yet made her appearance. Baby boy Perrine (Jetty Willson) was born September 15. He arrived without glasses or mustache.

L: Photo booths are fun!
B: Or worrisome!

M: Hmmm, something smells suspicious.
S: That would be you, my dear. Pass the lipstick.
M: Someone over there has candy. I can see it.

Lucky folks who do not need props to be really really ridiculously good-looking.

More ridiculously good-looking folks (that's my Grammie and aunt Gail).

Grammie Claire with her kids. Funny that she is the only one among them without grey hair...

We are doubtless that suspicious something that Mom caught whiff of earlier.

Bonnie and Clyde, I presume?

Girlhood friends. Everyone is apparently experienced at lining up their props to their faces.

I, however, have mustachioed teeth.

Happy end of vacation! We got home in time for Blake to have one last day at preschool before he started kindergarten. Rob's in the depths of working towards the final holiday push where it feels like he works every single day. I'm in the depths of finding my footing with a major schedule change and attempting to help BPL with the vision and future (or at least not getting in the way of the vision for the future). So much happened in September that I will save it for another post that will include MORE pictures - first day of school, Blake's first fundraiser, my car's fresh artwork, Jetty Perrine, and my costumed stint as the Royal Reader for kindergarten.

I am ready for a nap and a beer now.

3 comments:

Noel said...

Thanks for calling me instead of the nap/beer. It was lovely to talk to you. xoxo

Also, my word verification is busta. That makes me laugh.

Grammie Perrine said...

Thank you for the wedding posts. I feel like I was there. Such fun... who thinks of "props" at a wedding... oh yeah... Aubyn! How Fun!

Joy Joy said...

Just for clarification, it's baby SchneiDer that hasn't made an appearance, not baby SchneiTer :) Don't want to confuse the relatives, now.