Roasted Cauliflower (believe it or not, super yummy in a nutty, popcorn-y kind of way, and Blake loves it too)
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and broken into bite-sized florets
- Toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and either a few grinds of pepper or 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Turn onto rimmed baking sheet and bake at 475 for 16-18 minutes, turning at least once or twice, until cauliflower is browned in spots.
- Serve right away and watch it disappear!
- This is our side dish with dinner tonight. YUM.
- 2 jars of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can of diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
Papaya Salsa & Brie
- 3 cups diced, peeled, ripe papaya
- 3/4 cup diced, peeled kiwi
- 2 T chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 T minced shallot
- 1 1/2 T chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 T lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1 4 oz round of brie