Tuesday, August 14, 2012

giving relieved thanks today

Before he got to the business of getting Vesper her two-month check-up and shots, my doctor reviewed the test results from my knee.

Everything was negative.

NEGATIVE, BABY!

My doc carefully explained that he wasn't a rheumatologist, but that he sees occasional reactive arthritis in post-partum women, usually a few months after delivery. It sweeps in, affects one or two joints, and goes away, never to return. He thinks that's what I had, and I am choosing to believe him.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you, friends and family, for praying over me when I couldn't do so myself due to fear and frustration. I'm so pleased to have good news to report!

Also, Vesper is in the 50th percentile for length and over the 95th for weight. We're going to have a tank on our hands. Poor punkin was a trooper for her first round of vaccines and is finally sleeping the rough morning off. Also: I cannot believe she's already two months old.

No comments: