Wednesday, October 22, 2008

because i like posting sixty times in one day

Disclaimer: both videos were shot on older model digital cameras. The quality is not great, but the scenes themselves are rather awesome.



Circa summer 2003: A bunch of friends went to Molly's folks' cabin in the Crazies. It's crazy windy in the Crazies. The mad jumper in green is David, and even though there's no sound, I love that you can still tell it's David.



I was remembering how Blake did this back in the day, and here's proof: he held his thighs when he first learned to walk. That puts this video somewhere between December/January of 2005/2006. It's at the Harvard house (where I also learned to walk), Mom is the one laughing in the background, Hannah is the one guessing why he does it, and I am the one with the extra-loud baby talk. I don't charge extra for that, unless you are over the age of five. Then you can't afford my baby talk.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great videos, Addie!

This is a "new" Blake for me...since I have only been seeing pictures of him at 3 and 4 years -- it's nice to look back and see how far they've come, and how much they have grown. Hope your week end and weekend is fun,