Wednesday, October 22, 2008

just a note

Please pray for Rob and I as we explore the possibility of him moving here, specifically for wisdom in the work situation and how to best make sure that he is employed and with a good plan set up for both of our peace of mind. If this is God's will, we're asking that everything would be clear, the way paved, and that things would fall into place. If it's not, we're asking that He quickly shut the door of opportunity. Specifics:
  • Employment (we're working on this now, and things look promising)
  • Affordable living
  • Wisdom in the details
Thanks friends! I'm going to go back and start writing about how this all got started... now that he and I are in a more established place, I don't mind letting you all in on things. I'm not sure when I'll get to it, and I still want to write about Billings and him meeting my family, but hopefully it will make you all smile and laugh and roll your eyes at how ridiculous I can make myself.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

In my life, God has proven time and time again, that when he paves the way, he does so CLEARLY. And when we REALLY trust him with big decisions, he makes them far less daunting.
He will light the way friend, and if he's got something bigger in mind, he won't hesitate to shut (sometimes SLAM) a door. :)
I'm so excited to see such big things happening in this beautiful relationship!
Love you lots!