Friday, October 17, 2008

pictures!

Rob likes taking pictures of himself about as much as I do. This doesn't bode well for all your curious eyes...

Blake, "playing" the Wii, while Thrall took a much-needed break from licking all the extremities on the small person that was just the right height for licking. With lots of licking.

See, now I LIKE this self-portrait.

It dumped snow on us immediately after we arrived in Billings, so Rob took Blake out to do his favorite thing: shovel. The snow ended up keeping us in Billings one extra day, and Billings got more than Bozeman, which is weird.

Blake returned the favor by letting Rob watch Transformers with him.

"You're funny."
"No, YOU'RE funny."
And everyone around us barfed.

Molly grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots, then commented on how lucky she is with HER camera. Now I'm wondering what it would take to upgrade. I was perfectly happy with it before! Molly, you are naughty. I hope J.R. appreciates it.

Rob & J.R. are friends from college, and watching them together was pretty entertaining. They did shots, talked technology, mocked me... it was great.

Mom tried to get a closeup head shot of Blake (to match the ones Reese gave her of the twins), but handed him a bag full of Muddy Buddies first. He was mildly interested in the photo shoot, but VERY interested in the Muddy Buddies.

So I helped clean him off. A close up would show all the chocolatey goodness surrounding his mouth, and we just couldn't have that.

Grammie & me, trying to the perfect shot. I don't know what's on her camera, but I'm emailing her this, in the hopes it's close to what she wanted:


6 comments:

Reese said...

Finally...some good pictures! I especially like the one of Rob and B watching Transformers - classic. Hey, maybe you could stick around Bozeman long enough to hang out with your sister who you never see...ahem.

Jody McComas said...

I love all the pictures and reading about how you're doing. I feel like I stock your life on here ;) I'm so glad things are going well. I always knew you weren't a cold-hearted bitch. There's no fooling me. I'm praying for you guys! Love you.

Jody McComas said...

Oh yah, tell Rob that Matt is from Spokane and will attest to the fact that Bozeman is better.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics of the two of you and yes, I did cry at my desk looking at the two of you. Congrats Addie!! Oh and I like the kissing picture, it's very dear.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gotta love you. "Then everyone barfed"...
Do love you!
Meggie