Wednesday, November 12, 2008

that's what he said

"Look Mom! There's Rob!"
(about some random, non-Rob guy in the Rockin' R Bar / Pickle Barrel where we were having lunch)
*****
"Mom, I just need something very eatiful for dinner. I need something very eatiful and very yummy because I hungry."
*****
A: "Whew! You smell like tinkle. You should go change your Pull-Up."
B: "Like Rob? Do I smell like Rob?"
A: "Uh, no. Rob doesn't pee his pants. Do you know something I don't?"
*****
(when doing downward facing dog)
"Look! I stretching like a dog!"

My exercise video starts the cardio routine with a little "power yoga." He loves doing this part with me, because it's the only stuff he can keep up on or even come close to replicating. We roll out his "exercise towel" so he'll stay off my yoga mat (I step on him or he crowds me and we both fall over, which is less fun than it sounds), and he tries to match my poses.

"Mom, I have really big muscles," he says, as he trots off to play.

No comments: