Sunday, January 18, 2009

best find today while cleaning house

Apparently I made an overhead in college (you remember overhead projectors right? anyone? are those crickets I hear?) as a visual aid for a speech. I vaguely remember doing this, and I think I had three. I know that one quoted Kenny Rogers. That's right: I gave interesting speeches, even if I WAS a business major.

The overhead I found today reads:

"Ha, ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!
The most famous is

never get involved in a land war in Asia;

and only slightly less well known is this: Never go in against a
Sicilian when death is on the line!"

I wish I could remember what the speech was about.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

...that would be the switcheroo of the poison goblets ;)

Just after he says those words is when he keels over dead --- not so smart after all.

maow said...

Best movie ever of all time. Thanks for bringing it back.

This guy does a good job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgS5I5R9qC8

I like his choice for the "wine bottle"